Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hurled into Eternity- Update #2

Hurled into Eternity moves out of Alpha to Beta
So for while now I've been working away on my very first RPG, and its nearing an important milestone: the end of the Alpha phase of the rules. I'm fairly confident that the rules are sound and well put together. The next step is to see about cleaning up the text as well as editing the overall effort.

For those not in the know, I created the initial rules for my game as part of a traditional fantasy game that I was to call Quest. Quest underwent numerous revisions over the years and sat dormant for even longer cycles (as I alluded to in my last post regarding this.

So here is what I expect to be the last version of Alpha as the rules now move to Beta.

If there are any folks brave enough to volunteer their time for editing please let me know.

Download rules to Hurled into Eternity here

No comments:

Post a Comment