Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A1- Slave Pits of the Undercity Review

I know I said I'd do Part II of my Dark Elf thread, but I picked up a bit of a curve ball over at www.dragonsfoot.org with noticing that in the reviews section that the seminal A1-4 series was not fully reviewed and had some weird edits early in the thread. So with that in mind I figured I start at square one.

So with that in mind I tackled A1 http://www.dragonsfoot.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=47084

I mainly play 2nd Edition AD&D but I have this in mind for using in an a upcoming Castle and Crusades campaign that I'm working on in a "on again/off again fashion: as time allows

Note that this is not about the super module  Scourge of the Slavelords: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scourge_of_the_Slave_Lords but rather each module individually.

So with this in mind if you are so inclined take a peak over there and tell me what you think.

(For those wondering I know the title of the blog is for Chaos Dwarfs; well I've been on a bit of a break so think of the blog evolving more towards a general gaming blog).

WM

No comments:

Post a Comment