Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Word of Hashut #8

Word of Hashut #8 Finally done!
This is not a review of my own work, but more of a post to say yep its out and I'm glad its done because now its onto Gold and Glory #4 for Dogs of War Online. *

Word of Hashut #8 was a milestone for many ways. For one it is now equal in terms of issues to the Citizen Levy for the High Elves (http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/portal.php) and puts us on par with the Skavenblight Gazette.

Its important to note that for me this is not just about the length of the content or how many issues, truly and simply its about giving something back to the Warhammer community and to keep the dream of Chaos Dwarfs alive.

Its also important that now we are closing in on Issue #9 and 2 years of doing the ezine as well as our 10th issue right after, all fine achievements, but we are not resting on our laurels. we are looking for new ways to make it even better.

Many across the web think we (I) are dreaming about the return of Chaos Dwarfs to Warhammer. To which I say: "What's wrong with dreaming?" To paraphrase from the movie Miracle " I find the term Dream Teams ironic, because now that we have dream teams, we seldom get to dream".

I don't know about you but a little dreaming coupled with some hard work isn't a bad thing.

* www.dogsofwaronline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment